We pride ourselves on our level of engagement, enthusiasm and energy! Check in to see what we have been up to, where we are going, and how we are making a positive impact one life at a time for diverse businesses, industries, organizations and work levels. (Also check us out at www.facebook.com/trainingwithatwist)
* There is nothing more exciting than receiving a fantastic recommendation from one of our clients! Please read our "Rave Reviews" page for comments from diverse businesses and industries and our most recent from Flowline Division Ezeflow USA, Inc. (It is so rewarding knowing that our training/speaking helps people greatly in both their professional and personal lives.)
* Speaking engagements for businesses and associations keep us busy; we thoroughly enjoy meeting incredible, competent people who enjoy our fun, upbeat, interactive presenting style!
* The enthusiasm of America's young adults is the buzz word! We recently completed fun, interactive training classes for a large group of soon to be college freshmen and a high school hockey team. Each class/presentation was filled with laughter, insight and motivation!
* Our innovative Leadership & Manager/Supervisor series will be repeated in the New Castle, PA area beginning September 19,2012; this series encompasses eight exciting, 4-hour topics held once per week on Wednesdays from 8:00 am - 12:00. Contact us for more information and to enroll your employees or to schedule sessions on site solely for your company.
* Evening classes being facilitated at Butler County Community College for our Leadership & Manager/Supervisor series are ramping up for Monday evenings beginning September 24, 2012. Hardworking employees by day who commit to furthering their education by night prove to be loyal employees who desire to make an impact in their industry - contact us for details.
* We are looking forward to addressing upcoming audiences of the Pittsburgh and Altoona, PA chapters of the International Association of Administrative Professionals focusing on business ethics and professionalism/motivation. Contact us and/or these organizations for additional information if you are interested in attending.
* We've been training diverse companies in back to back
sessions for several months. We enjoy hearing from those who
participate in our mufti-subject, mufti-faceted classes. Please enjoy reading many incredible testimonials from diverse industries reflective of the caliber of training and influence we provide; our reviews help sell our services! Click on our RAVE REVIEWS page
* If you have enjoyed the newest version of 'EVERYBODY IS A STAR' you will benefit greatly from its companion piece 'STAR POWER'; focusing on putting the puzzle pieces together and developing strong character traits! Both workshops work hand in hand to provide you with cutting edge theory, data, and implementation to strengthen yourself as an individual or to help your workplace team interact and work more effectively together. Contact us for details!
* Join us at Butler County Community College, PA for our Leadership & Supervisory series. Eight topics designed to strengthen your skills or those of your employees. You may enroll in one or more 4-hour class(s) or the entire series. Contact us or the college business & industry division for more info.
* Soon to be meeting with potential clients in Phoenix, Salt Lake City and Pittsburgh areas. Please contact us if you would like to schedule a meet-up and/or receive information regarding how our diverse programs and classes can help to magnify your company or organizations success!
* In today’s challenging economy diverse businesses and industries, large and small, need fresh, cutting edge tools which will help you grow your customer base, bring in stellar referrals and compel people to buy your product or service.
Let our exciting, insightful series “THE CUTTING EDGE” focusing on how to identify what compels customers to make the choices they make bring you one step closer in solving the overall marketing and sales puzzle! Learn how every employee can more powerfully connect with each unique customer guiding them toward purchasing your product or service; who in turn becomes loyal, satisfied customers providing additional qualified leads helping you to further grow your business!
* TAG YOU'RE IT... our newest in-depth customer service workshop series designed for businesses who want to GROW their business, and in this economy who doesn't, was launched this week to rave reviews! Internal/external customer service skills apply to every business and industry large or small and to every employee regardless of job title or responsibilities. By putting into practice the distinct steps and measures we teach can have an exciting impact on your overall business success! Let us show your entire workplace team how these skills will benefit $$ both the organization and the employee!
* We have a series of HIGH OCTANE motivational presentations we recently rolled out for the 2011 year due to requests from clients. Sixty-ninety minutes of laughing yourself silly while pinpointing one powerful, distinct concept to help your business or organization improve their attitudes, work ethic and drive to succeed! Contact us for information.
* Presenting a special focus for Personal Care Administrators focusing on Cultural & Generational Diversity in the workplace. Awareness +attitude = success!
* We're serving up CUSTOMER SERVICE with an attitude for businesses who WANT to STAY OPEN! Excitedly working on a new CS project for a client with vision who desires a slam dunk for her employees which we guarantee to deliver! Polishing internal and external CS skills are paramount within all businesses and industries.
* Hey hey LA we will soon be in your stomping ground training movers and shakers who want to take their workplace skills to the next level! Contact us for information.
* Everyone near and far also be sure and check out our on going tweets on twitter. Interact with us at www.twiter.com/rebeccachris to receive fresh, fast paced information, updates and helpful tips.
* We have been exceedingly busy training diverse individuals from the fields of health care, business and education ...
A shout out to the remarkable company we provided several crazy, fun in-service training for focusing on our human behavior & interpersonal skills program 'Everybody Is a Star'. Their proactive, visionary leaders and HR team were delightful to work with! It doesn't get any better than a full blown circus theme to rally the masses and energize employees while focusing on policy and procedure combined with motivation and fun!
Another shout out to the KEYS program facilitators who were exceptional to work with; thank you for thinking outside of the box inviting us to develop and present our newest training program focusing on business etiquette entitled 'Enhance Your Chance'. We thrive when given new challenges and adored your genuine caring and concern for your group! You ladies rock!
Kudos as well to the exceptional Shared Services team of an inspiring company; their visionary management took a risk focusing on one of our personal development programs, 'Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal'. Not only were they a delight to work with but their corporate offices / traing room are nestled in breathtaking, densely wooded surroundings!
And a TWO CLAP (my version of a standing ovation) for the high energy, bouncing off the walls, laughing a mile a minute all the while willing to learn group of college students in whom I was able to run through our 'young adult version' of our leadership series. High octane doesn't even begin to describe the level of training we provided these terrific students!
... By the way ... we LOVE working with companies and organizations who want more than boring, buttoned down, blink and you'll fall asleep training programs! Training With a Twist provides innovative, interactive, upbeat programs that engage and excite. Many thanks to everyone who contacts us wanting something memorable which individuals will utilize for years to come!
Copyright 2009 - 2013 Christeson & Associates, all rights reserved